Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Today is the day!
Today is the day I have decided to start trying to change
myself. Not because of what anyone said or what anyone thinks but simply for
the fact that I have slowly noticed things about myself that I need to change
such as my focus and my drive. I have been way to passive in life and I need to
go back to the fun, wild (okay maybe not wild!) dedicated girl that I used to
be! Don’t get me wrong my life is awesome but it could be that much more
awesome if I stop letting things people say bug me. I’m stronger then I was way
back when and the only way to go from here is up! I love my life for various
reasons…..I’ve got an amazing man by side who cares for me and loves me and
will help me achieve any thing I set my mind to. I can’t thank him enough! I
also have amazing friends who have stuck by me through a lot! I can thank you
guys enough for being there through the good times and the bad! You rock!!!!!!!
I guess it’s time to stop writing and just talking about it. Today and every
day from here on out I go out and make the necessary changes! Wish me luck!
Location:
Sheboygan, WI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking for a possible new title and/or topics! Anyone have any ideas?
ReplyDelete